A Self-Help Blog for Myself and You - Mission: Find more Reasons to Smile!

A SELF-HELP BLOG FOR MYSELF

This is a blog to help me attain my main goal: Happiness. A place to help us Vancouverites reach out to one another on a day to day basis. A how-to on simply smiling to spread more joy in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I will engage, inspire, motivate, lament, reflect, vent, rage, ridicule, and share my personal stories (check out My evil twin Judy's on-line dating journal).

My Mission: Change the Face of Vancouver
Time Line: As Long as it Takes

Why?: To retain My Will to Live


FOLLOW ME!

BECOME A PART OF THE SMILE MOVEMENT!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

There is no such thing as "can't!"

Here I am worrying about making my first sale with my new job, finding a home to live in that makes me feel settled, and so much more when I watch this amazing man who was born sans arms and legs.  These people are a gift to us and to just watch him speak with such passion and certainty is sobering.  Get inspired - click here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

No comments:

Post a Comment