A Self-Help Blog for Myself and You - Mission: Find more Reasons to Smile!

A SELF-HELP BLOG FOR MYSELF

This is a blog to help me attain my main goal: Happiness. A place to help us Vancouverites reach out to one another on a day to day basis. A how-to on simply smiling to spread more joy in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I will engage, inspire, motivate, lament, reflect, vent, rage, ridicule, and share my personal stories (check out My evil twin Judy's on-line dating journal).

My Mission: Change the Face of Vancouver
Time Line: As Long as it Takes

Why?: To retain My Will to Live


FOLLOW ME!

BECOME A PART OF THE SMILE MOVEMENT!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Olympic Fakers - Bring it on Back!

Guess what? Vancouver's a super friendly place! It is. According to all of the people who visited our little shangrila during the Olympics. Flags were flyin', red shirts were being a worn, music was playin' in the streets, and the People Were SMILING! Yes! For two whole weeks, Vancouver's residents put aside their silent scowls and woke up smiling. Ahhhh, life was great back then. I say, where are you now??? Come on back! Imagine that now we're in the Life Olympics and that those who win the gold medal are the ones who decide daily, that no matter what happens, they will find a reason to be grateful, happy, and yes, friendly to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment