A Self-Help Blog for Myself and You - Mission: Find more Reasons to Smile!

A SELF-HELP BLOG FOR MYSELF

This is a blog to help me attain my main goal: Happiness. A place to help us Vancouverites reach out to one another on a day to day basis. A how-to on simply smiling to spread more joy in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I will engage, inspire, motivate, lament, reflect, vent, rage, ridicule, and share my personal stories (check out My evil twin Judy's on-line dating journal).

My Mission: Change the Face of Vancouver
Time Line: As Long as it Takes

Why?: To retain My Will to Live


FOLLOW ME!

BECOME A PART OF THE SMILE MOVEMENT!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I wanna live the Good Life without paying the Big Price! HELP ME!

Yes, it is true. After a tumultuous year where I barely had my own place for more than two months I am ready to commit to Vancouver. Oh, Vancouver... why must you be so expensive? Beauty costs I guess.

All right, if anyone out there knows of a great two or three bedroom with a yard near Main street I'd like to hear about it. Or, if someone would like to live with me then we can live large and pay less. Let's live the good life without paying the big price!


Must have loads of light because come November with its three-thirty pm darkness I will need some kind of luminescence coming in through large windows creating the illusion of daytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment