A Self-Help Blog for Myself and You - Mission: Find more Reasons to Smile!

A SELF-HELP BLOG FOR MYSELF

This is a blog to help me attain my main goal: Happiness. A place to help us Vancouverites reach out to one another on a day to day basis. A how-to on simply smiling to spread more joy in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I will engage, inspire, motivate, lament, reflect, vent, rage, ridicule, and share my personal stories (check out My evil twin Judy's on-line dating journal).

My Mission: Change the Face of Vancouver
Time Line: As Long as it Takes

Why?: To retain My Will to Live


FOLLOW ME!

BECOME A PART OF THE SMILE MOVEMENT!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BETTER THAN BOTOX? !!

Test: Look at yourself in a mirror. Now, turn the light on. Okay, ready? Don't smile. See all those lines, and droopy skin, and indentations? Okay, now smile. What do you see? Uh huh. Miraculous. Cost: Nothing. Benefit: Increased Self-Esteem. Bonus Benefit: Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment