A Self-Help Blog for Myself and You - Mission: Find more Reasons to Smile!

A SELF-HELP BLOG FOR MYSELF

This is a blog to help me attain my main goal: Happiness. A place to help us Vancouverites reach out to one another on a day to day basis. A how-to on simply smiling to spread more joy in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I will engage, inspire, motivate, lament, reflect, vent, rage, ridicule, and share my personal stories (check out My evil twin Judy's on-line dating journal).

My Mission: Change the Face of Vancouver
Time Line: As Long as it Takes

Why?: To retain My Will to Live


FOLLOW ME!

BECOME A PART OF THE SMILE MOVEMENT!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Full Moon Madness and Self Realization

Here I am still at my computer - writing inanities to whomever will read them on Facebook or what have you only to realize that I should just document said musings on my own blog. It's been a while. I always start with that - not too auspicious.  All the same, I have to say it because this is where it actually feels good and easy to write.  For this site, it pours out of me.  Sometimes it lands all messy and other times perfectly arranged.  You just never know, but you let it flow.

Okay, so what' s on the agenda? Well, it's chilly but gorgeous.  Sometimes the mountains just serve to remind me how insignificant I am.  How can I match such beauty? I guess I don't have to.

Started writing my comedy routine - because I've decided that I want to tour the world helping people become better versions of themselves while making them laugh. Not a tall order.  If you're gonna dream - well, dream big - as they say.

Working at so many things right now and sometimes just wonder if multi-tasking is a way of disconnecting myself from my truth. Or, is it me? Do I function better doing many jobs rather than just one? Is that what I need to stay interested?  I have no idea.  And here I am professing to help people, especially young people, find their paths in life.  But, that's it - that's what I can do for everyone else but for myself...well, I guess I then wind up finding my path too.  It's through service to others that I become my best self - one that really fills me up. The kind of work that has me all solid and grounded at night. Looking in the mirror is effortless.

We'll see.All I know is that I have to submit a bunch of stuff to a site that empowers women - I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...the little Jodi that could!

No comments:

Post a Comment