A Self-Help Blog for Myself and You - Mission: Find more Reasons to Smile!

A SELF-HELP BLOG FOR MYSELF

This is a blog to help me attain my main goal: Happiness. A place to help us Vancouverites reach out to one another on a day to day basis. A how-to on simply smiling to spread more joy in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I will engage, inspire, motivate, lament, reflect, vent, rage, ridicule, and share my personal stories (check out My evil twin Judy's on-line dating journal).

My Mission: Change the Face of Vancouver
Time Line: As Long as it Takes

Why?: To retain My Will to Live


FOLLOW ME!

BECOME A PART OF THE SMILE MOVEMENT!

Friday, January 21, 2011

A %$#*?(^ MOMENT!

I hate to use this term, cause I abhor it, but I just had a real "AHA Moment!"  I did.  But, wait a minute, now I lost it.  No! There it is. Okay, so, I am realizing (and I warn you here, it may get personal) that I am growing harder and harder in sales, more and more pushy, trying to attain a goal rather than really be in the moment with people, and that I need to soften way up.  It came to me: I already have it.  There lies the mantra - won't be the first time you've heard it, I'm sure.

Walking into a sales' call, or a date  (or, as I like to call'em "future husband/partner man" interview) I must believe that I already have that which I seek.  It's hard cause I'm feeling loads of angst about not having money and nearly enough men, and feeling like I should be doing more.  Strategizing constantly for both things.  How about if I continue thinking about ways in which to offer more opportunity for both, but do so in a softer manner?  But, you see, I don't just soften cause I should - I need something more.  That's where the AHA lies.

I am going to start to live my life knowing, as I have known in the past, that I get what I need, and that I already have that which I wish for.  Because it hasn't materialized yet, I doubt its existence and possibility.  But, it is already there.  I don't have to wait to be happy; I can be happy now.  It's all true! Those self-help manifestation things - they work! To live as if you have all you want means quitting fucking complaining - firstly, in your head, sick of those thoughts, then to others. That's it.  The Rain will Not GET ME DOWN!  I have all I wish for.

Including whomever dares to waste time reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment